Sunday 5 June 2011

N3W Department ^.^

Aloha! Already one month didn't upload my blog. Hehe ^.^ 
I already changed to F&B Department...Hurray!!! I change to BAR. I'm so lucky that I change to Bar and not coffee shop. Because the guest in Bar is lesser than coffee shop. But my friend is so unlucky that she trained at coffee shop. Everyday look after the buffet and almost everyday need work over time. Kesian dia. Everyday watching the guest eat and everyday need to help the guest clean the plates after they ate.

Me...stand inside the bar, and do nothing for sometimes...just sometimes only. When the time was near to Happy Hour, the guest was so many and came with group. I was just worked like siao po. And my captain was just busy opened the bill. It was busy, but I enjoyed it. Because when you busy, your time will past quickly. And I like to see my guest expression when I served them. They were so friendly and nice. Although I have done something wrongly, they were just ignore it. Because they only see how good you are, and not how bad you are. They will always say : so lovely. I like this word so much. So lovely... :)

Another thing...I like the songs that play in the bar. It was so nice and so classic. I love it. So I save all the songs into my hard disc. Everyday play in the house. muahaha...I was so crazy with the songs...XD

Till now...everything was OK. Nothing happen at this moment. I already used to it ... everyday work from 10a.m to 6p.m. And sometimes work over time. Two more weeks to go...I'm going back to my home soon. ^.^

2 comments:

  1. i wan to go to the bar u work at.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...next time v go together for the interview...muahaha:D

    ReplyDelete