Wednesday 22 June 2011

Drunk !!!

Today is my LAST DAY in Eastern & Oriental Hotel !!!
I was so happy because I have finished my training. 
Last day at bar wasn't good. 
Captain: You want mandi or you want drink the beverage that we make?
Ping: I want drink...>.<
I have no choice, because today I didn't bring another shirt and pant to hotel. So I decide to drink.
First glass......
Cosmopolitan (contain 2 shot of smirnoff vodka), photo coming soon after finished I just feel dizzy and my face just looked like tomato.
They gave me cookies, they gave me char koay teow to eat...after that my face is back to normal.
Around 5p.m, Captain: Now is second round....Let me decide what to do. >.<
Ping: =.=
Second glass......
Day dreamer (contain 1 shot of gordon gin and 1 shot smirnoff vodka), photo coming soon after finished I feel dizzy and my face back to tomato again. @.@
When I reached home I was just lay on the bed and sleep.
This is my last day...and I really really enjoy training at Eastern & Oriental. Although I don't like some of the people at there...I really like the place. I hope that I can go there again...not working but may be travel. ^.^( Hope so la)
Another thing is...I really happy that I can meet a lot of new friends there. ( Savon, May Chen, Raymond, Amy, Wai Yee, Santa, Daniel, Wan May, Joyce and etc.) I'm so glad that I can know all of you. You all are too friendly to us. I would like to say thank you and nice to meet you all.
Of course not only them...the staff at there were also very nice. Hope we can meet again and keep in touch... :P
I will remember what I have done at this hotel. 
Hope I will meet you all when I visit to Penang once again. 
Lastly I would like to say, the guest at E&O were very friendly...and I won't forget the every moment that I had at the hotel.
Muacksss...♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment