Monday 4 November 2013

♥ 123 days in Maldives ♥

I have changed outlet to Bar since last week. Start from the main restaurant, Celsius to Fine Dining restaurant, Salt and now Bar...my job is become easier and easier. 

Today, due to bad weather, there is not many guests in the Bar, I feel boring and nothing to do. However, I have the opportunity to make a mojito, milk shake and Huvafen mojito in the bar. It is a good try for me.

Around 5 o' clock in the evening, I saw dolphin passed by our resort. I felt excited and happy although this is not my first time see dolphin in Maldives.

What I can say working in Maldives is quite relax. Everyday, I will face this blue sea and blue sky, for sure I feel good and happy to work. 

The scenery here is just like a picture that hang on in the house. No matter how much stressful I have or how upset I have, when I saw the view here...stress and sadness on me will release.


Raw restaurant
Raw restaurant and Salt restaurant 


2 comments: