Saturday 2 November 2013

♥ My Internship in Maldives ♥

I' m really not a regular customer in Blogger. After a year and a year only I show up here. From my last post, I was talking about my first experience in Switzerland, but now I already come back form Switzerland and doing my second internship in Maldives.

Maldives is really an amazing island. The view here is totally cannot compare to the others island. Many people were envy me when I confirm my internship in Maldives included my family members. This is because Maldives is one of the top countries that people wish to come here for vacation and honeymoon. It is very expensive to have a holiday in Maldives. The accommodation and food are very expensive and they are using USD currency. I wish to come here as a guest, but I cannot afford the cost, so I choose to be a staff here. I never regret my choice and I really thank to my lecturer who help me a lot to find a position in Maldives. 




























This is one of my favourite pictures in Huvafen Fushi. I took it during sunset and it's really make me feel "wow". I never seen this scene before in my life. What I can say is really amazing and it is totally a heaven. 


This is just a warm up, I will try to update more photos about Maldives in my following Blog :)

To Be Continue...


No comments:

Post a Comment